Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Noise....

'A' screams a lot nowadays...A LOT. It gets to be overwhelming for everyone in the house. Sometimes things can be quiet and calm and out of nowhere a high pitched wail comes out of nowhere. Along with the screams come calling out for her daddy.

I'm not quite sure what is going on in her world but I wish she could verbalize things better than screaming. We have made it a point not to raise our voices or yell in the house and to stay calm but it seems it has gotten out of hand. Her baby sister is learning how to scream and she balls her firsts up when she does it.

I love 'A' very much but we all sometimes look forward to the 2 days of respite when she's away with her dad so that we can get some semblance of calm and QUIET...

I just have to keep reminding myself that although things are far from perfect...they sure aren't what they were at their worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment