Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The many reasons why I love 'A'

I feel like I've spent so much time dwelling on the horrible aspects of bp with 'A' that I need to tell you what a wonderful and beautiful girl she is!

I think that she is absolutely gorgeous... Big beautiful round brown eyes, curly dark hair, a beautiful smile...what more can I say?

She has always been a creative person...always into something or creative something new. Her kindergarten teacher said she was the only child that made sushi out of her play doh. I know that for some reason, she's not comfortable singing around me but I've heard her voice and it's beautiful.

She can also be the most loving and affectionate girl. She's not afraid to tell you that she loves you and has proven to be a great big sister. Her baby sister absolutely adores her....she's always calling her big sister's name!

'A'also has an unbelievably empathetic mind. From the time that she was a little, little girl she's always felt other's pain and had concern for others. If she saw someone in a wheelchair or disabled, she'd show such great concern and want to help them. Even now, she's always willing to help her 95yr old grandmother and offer an encouraging word.

I see so many possibilities for 'A'....my role is to help her focus on them, guide her and to support her.

No comments:

Post a Comment