Saturday, June 20, 2009

When it rains...it pours

Ok...so for anyone who reads this.... this post is just one for me to vent!

I just received notice in the mail that my ex IS taking me to court for a change in custody. He wants to be the resedential parent (he doesn't believe in her diagnosis and wants her off of her meds). I will talk more about that later. My poor daughter feels so torn and confused because he is bad-mouthing me and using every opportunity to turn her against me.

Needless to say, my blood pressure is sky high and after several weeks of my getting it under control and there being another issue and it going back up, I decided to take the meds for blood pressure. I can at least, still nurse my toddler while on the meds.

Almost 2 wks ago, I came down with the flu, got better and then had some strange neurological issue that is still being investigated. I've had headaches, pain and tingling throughout my whole body. I hurt to the touch and only found relief lying down. (not possible with an 'A' and a toddler) Luckily, my doctor found a medicine that has given me some relief. I will be getting an MRI soon.

My stepson is in trouble, and in great need of strong parenting so I suggested that he stay/live with us. I can't even go into it but there was drama here (involving substance abuse) and I'm the only one that seems to give a darn about him. So, we have an extra family member/mouth to feed/additional stress until further notice.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!


Ok...I'm done venting....
for now!

1 comment: